Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Applicants should be an Accounting major (junior or senior) and proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Eagle Pharmaceutical’s accounting department is looking for an intern. The accounting intern filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits and quarterly filing tie-outs
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data entry
- Credit checks
Students applying for this internship must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and preferably should be majoring in accounting or related field. Applicants should be detail-oriented with the ability to multitask. Candidate must have excellent communications skills.
See Eagle Apprentice Internship Details for more information.
Accounting or related field
Junior or Senior
To complete projects assigned within accounting department and participate in group internship project.
Designated Mentor and Program Lead
Amine Sinmazisik Assistant Controller, Accounting & Finance
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.